Monday, March 26, 2012

Sadie Meg Russell

My new niece, or shall I say, my new favourite girl, arrived a few weeks early on February 23 at 6.06pm, weighing 7lb 12 oz, and has brought so much love to our family, it's hard to even imagine our life with her not in it - happily laying in her moses basket, owled eyes and plump cheeks. 

Sadie Meg is just beautiful; my sister Sophie and her husband Justin couldn't have created a more perfect pink package if they tried.

She's growing quickly, being spoilt daily, and cuddled copiously as our family welcomes my sister's first child, my parent's first grandaughter, my eldest sister's first time at being an aunty within us sisters, and my first niece. *


*Not to mention, Sophie's obsession with bunnies and mice, alongside their own wooden ironing boards, clothes lines and cane chairs. A girl can never have too many bunnies, I say... or in fact hair clips, floral rompers, crochet rugs and vintage pieces, which Sadie has plenty of.

1 comment:

  1. So perfectly cute. Cannot wait for my next visit x

    ReplyDelete