Friday, January 27, 2012

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and.... sorry?

Yesterday I got a text message from my sister:

Why have you not blogged for 2012?????

Whoops. I guess I have just been super busy with starting my new job (which I love, love, love) getting over the festive season (plenty of travelling) and my time on the web lately has been dedicated to online shopping.

Tsk, tsk, tsk, Meghan, what happened to the New Year's resolution: Stop onling shopping.

It certainly wasn't resolved, in fact I think it got worse in January because I started to look forward to Winter and thought:

"Heck, I better buy some new jeans, accessories and morrocan pouffes, because they're so practical."

Not to mention that I was buying these jeans on January 3, this pouffe on January 10, this ridiculously cheap shirt on January 15,  this new sweater on January 16 and this ring on January 20.

I am stopping as of today I promise.

But to fill you in on what's been happening (other than the over-purchasing) here are some pics.

* Lazing by the pool over the holidays.
* Gingerbread for Bird.
* Herbs in watering cans for a Christmas present.
* Christmas day croissants
* Chocolate truffles for friends.
* Colourful bunting strung high.

No comments:

Post a Comment