Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Marc Johns appreciates a good Mo

Canadian artist, Marc Johns does bloody marvellous prints recognising the extreme appealing qualities of nothing other than a fine moustache.   He also puts pen to paper and creates other fabulous works of art, so check that bad boy out here.

I however, love his original mo' prints.  Why are moustaches so funny? Why do I love them so much? These questions, I cannot answer, and I think not even a trained professional in that area could find the reason behind my moustache love, but beards are just funny, and Marc Johns does funny well.

So mo' along and bedazzle your eyes with these prints that pack a punch of dry, hilarious humour.

Question to you though, Marc - Why would a moustache run away? What a devilish mo.





No comments:

Post a Comment