Thursday, April 21, 2011

Happy Easter. Eggs for all!

I write this post, as I munch on the ears of a Lindt Dark Chocolate Bunny.  I have an excuse though - it's nearly Easter and everyone at work is very generous.  It is only 9 o'clock  in the morning though, but that is one of the many things I enjoy about this lovely Easter break - you can eat chocolate at 7 o'clock in the morning and blame it on the celebration of the Easter Bunny without looking like a sad, chocaholic. (Which I am). 

We took over Oskar, Archie and Henry's Easter gifts yesterday, and straight away they popped the carton's and started unwrapping the eggcellent delights.  Celebrations were all 'round!

As another celebration of this holiday (and the many Public Holidays) Jake and I are off on a little break to the Gold Coast over the weekend.  Not only are we going to bring in the Easter festivities, we will also be celebrating our 5 year anniversary!

We're very excited to spend the weekend relaxing on the coast, as we (or mostly, I) shop up a storm, drink many chai lattes and drive around looking at all the spectacular scenery on the way home. 

Happy Easter everyone, and have a safe and happy weekend.  Crack those bunnies ears, and munch all weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment