Monday, March 28, 2011

Batter & Biscuits

I had another lovely weekend.  On Friday afternoon we sat around at Jake's and had a mini soiree of jatz, sundried tomato dip, bruschetta and beer and wine.  It was pretty ace.  I had one glass of red though, and started to feel tipsy, so I left Jake and one part of his bromance at his house to have an evening of Call Of Duty (hahahah) and I went home and decided to have a mini bake-off.   

It was 9:00 at night and I was craving a good choc chip biscuit so I made up a little recipe and voila! It went from batter to biscuits!

Recipe

3 cups of plain flour
250g butter
1 1/2 cups of sugar
Vanilla Essence
2 eggs
1 cup of chocolate chips

1.  Mix the plain flour, butter and sugar in a large bowl with your hands
2. Whisk the eggs and then add to the mixture
3. Add a drop of Vanilla Essence
4. Add in the choclate chips and stir the entire mix until it's smooth
5. Roll the mixture in your hands into large round drops of batter and then place them on a baking tray, and bake for about 15mins or until lightly golden brown.

That's how the cookie crumbles (hahaha - I've always wanted to say that)


No comments:

Post a Comment