It was 9:00 at night and I was craving a good choc chip biscuit so I made up a little recipe and voila! It went from batter to biscuits!
3 cups of plain flour
1 1/2 cups of sugar
1 cup of chocolate chips
1. Mix the plain flour, butter and sugar in a large bowl with your hands
2. Whisk the eggs and then add to the mixture
3. Add a drop of Vanilla Essence
4. Add in the choclate chips and stir the entire mix until it's smooth
5. Roll the mixture in your hands into large round drops of batter and then place them on a baking tray, and bake for about 15mins or until lightly golden brown.
That's how the cookie crumbles (hahaha - I've always wanted to say that)