Thursday, December 16, 2010

Bringin' back the Balayage

If one more person utters these words to me, "Darl you need your roots done", or "Why is your hair two colours?" I am possibly going to get a shirt made that says, "Balayage is in, bad ass".

I've been on the Balayage Bandwagon for some time now, and over the last 18mths I have been growing my colour out and then gradually getting my sister to use her trusty hairdresser skills to lighten my locks. 

It looks cool on Alexa, and I think that gal is cooler than an ol' fashioned fan-sing-a-long, so I followed suit.  My friends get it, my family get it, but a lot of others didn't really hop on the balayage train and ride it all the way to the end, instead they bought a ticket and decided it looked awful and demanded their money back. Shame on them!

There are also those other peeps, that don't know what balayage/ombre is, and question why you haven't taken that much needed trip to the hair salon to get a touch up.  Before I touch anyone up with a bottle of peroxide to the hair (I kid, I kid) I advise everyone to google Miss Chung, and get on that train, ride it to the end and bring balayage into your life, because you'll never look back, peeps.

CHooooo CHooooo!

2 comments:

  1. HAHA. I can't believe people are saying those things to you. Very cute post anyway x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I love all those train analogies! Love you x Bird

    ReplyDelete