Friday, May 7, 2010

Finders Keepers

I have heard about this fabulous Finders Keepers for a while now, and the thought of actually going has creeped right into my mind.  Bird and I took the plunge, bought some flights and now cannot think of anything else that is exciting us more.

We have been discussing quite often the coolness that we will find once we hit Brisbane in June.  It will be the middle of winter, so tights, ballet flats and jackets here we come! Strolling the markets, spending our dosh, and enjoying a lovely coffee or five. Bird will have a hot choc though of course.

We do love a good ol' holiday if I don't say so myself. We do quite a few trips, myself and Bird. A little secret - we actually love to spend time at airports. It's our thing.  We browse the book stores, drink coffee and hot choc, gasp at all the lovely garments in Witchery and French Connection and then chill while we wait to board. I think it makes us feel like high flighers, or something like that.

Eeeeep!

1 comment:

  1. We are international businessmen.

    xx

    ReplyDelete